Thursday, November 18, 2010

Spring has Sprung (and it's bloody hot)

It may look demure, but with thick black lashes, some
vibrant bright lippy and a vintage hairdo - fierce!
Well well well, debut post! All I can think about is the heat - it's 38 degrees celsius in the sleepy little death toll town today. With heat on the brain though, it has also lead me to think of others things; namely, staying cool while looking hot. Which brings me to Spring and Summer fashions. I'm not so much all about the summer-gypsy-festival-woodstock vibe as I was last year. Swing dancing and vintage styles (40's rather than 70's) are more my influences this year.

Principally, my love is presently all for the tea dress.



Soho-mo on etsy




I love the flattering cut and combo of the
tailored blazer and the tea dress here
   
I think I want to make myself look like delicious candy this Spring. Something along the lines of this:

The perfect garden party - High Tea? No takers?
Oh ok, High Sangria? That's more like it!

Sweet and totally naughty - like a devilish
pin up vamp in a pretty as a picture Tea Dress!


Must have: Pretty teapots.

My favourite flowers - my mum used to make
me "fairy wands" out of them when I was little
And on that sugary note, I think that's me done for this post. I'm off to dream of petticoats... and maybe to rustle up some scones with lashings of cream!


No comments:

Post a Comment