Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Be My Valentine?

Ok, so I don't actually believe in Valentines Day. Neither does my partner. I think if you love someone, you should really be nice to them every day and not save it all up for this one day of the year as decreed by Hallmark Pty Ltd. That said, I love dress ups and any excuse will do. So when I go to work on Monday I will be wearing something along the following lines (though probably toned down somewhat!)

The dress...

dress by Stop Staring



dress by Ottie



dress by Posh Vintage (genuine vintage piece)



dress by Bettie Page Clothing


The Shoes...

shoes by Aya Ketchup

and something a little bit cheekier... Love hurts;

shoes by TUK

The Accessories...

Beaded gloves by Milly 'Belle du Jour'



'Run for the Roses' shoulder bag by Mary Frances

For what lies beneath...

Lace corset by Rosamosario



Lace suspender briefs by La Perla Icon


The essentials!

Nom nom nom noms Romantic chocolate oreo hearts

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment